Rule of Competition Elsa Pozzoli – Ed. 5
Alongside the Ettore Pozzoli International Piano Competition, an event reserved for young pianists under the age of 18 is proposed. Now in its fifth edition, the competition (originally called “il Pozzolino”) is now dedicated to the memory of Elsa Pozzoli, daughter of maestro Ettore.
The final phase of the V Edition of the “Tribute to Elsa Pozzoli” Competition will take place in Seregno on 23 and 24 September 2023. A pre-selection in “remote” mode is foreseen: three competitors will be admitted to the final round for each of the four categories in which the Competition is divided.
Pianists born on or after 1.1.2007 can participate in the competition.
Registration is done online with the following online form [available soon]
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- identity document;
- two recent half-length photographs in high-resolution digital format;
- visual /audio release form signed by a parent or guardian authorising the Secretariat to process personal data including the diffusion of audio and video material
- performance repertoire;
- curriculum vitae
- two videos recording as indicated in the guidelines annexed to these rules.
- proof of payment of the application fee
- Category A (from 2017) € 60,00;
- Category B (2014, 2015, 2016) € 70,00;
- Category C (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) € 80,00;
- Category D (2007, 2008, 2009) € 90,00
to be paid by:
- bank transfer to Banca Popolare di Milano – Tesoreria Comunale – Concorso Pianistico Internazionale Ettore Pozzoli -– IBANIT 77 G 05034 33842 000000019900 – BIC (o SWIFT) BAPPIT21B56 (solo per concorrenti stranieri BPMI IT MM 141) indicating the candidate’s name;
- PayPal on this website (A € 63,00, B € 73,00, C € 83,00, D € 93,00 charges included);
- (for people living in Italy) PagoPA portal (https://servizi.comune.seregno.mb.it/portal/servizi/pagamenti/pre_auth)
The deadline for registrations is set for Monday 15 May 2023.
The full announcement and the attachments can be consulted in the attached documentation.